Sunday 10 January 2010

From The View Of The Onlooker- The 10's

(Insert 2010 futuristic greeting) my viewers, heres bringing you the 10th entry at the 10th January in 2010. 10 10 10! But lets see the comments first, and then laugh at how utterly pointless they are to everyone…except me. Seriously, comments feed me. Good ones make me full (but in a good way), and bad ones…cause stuff much worse then indigestion. But I going into a completely different topic, so lets jump off that, and see the comments.

Abby Lever- Um, all right then. Personally I think Diet coke is basically the same as regular coke, just with more horse p*ss in the mix, so yeah…hope I haven’t ruined it 4 you :I

So u got socks (Im assuming). Ahh well, at least you can use them for something useful…like to warm your feet, or make sock puppets… or as a backup condom when you find the guy just doesn’t have any kind of Trojan on him (it’s a brand, before you ask). Yep, socks are the way of the future


Todd Webb- Im not scrooge, Im just critical…plus the fact I don’t look like the conjoined twin of Freddy Krueger as well. But yeah, whatever

Louisa Hillman- STOP OBSESSING OVER THE WIND! We get it, it’s your sworn archenemy, and Ill try and talk about it in the future!

And yeah, it’s now implanted in my head. Expect the entry soon.

Now lets get onto the main topic, the one that’s staring everyone in the face, 2010. But not just 2010, I mean 2010-2020. Yeah, we're talking about the 10's (Or Tens, or Teenies even, but I prefer 10s)


Okay, while this topic is basically speculation on what will happen in the next decade, I can approach it from two views; a serious one, and a Heath Ledger’s Joker one. Ehh, lets do Ledgers first, its more fun that way

(The following takes place from Heath Ledgers Joker voice (Because we all know Christian Bale’s isn’t even any kind of language))

You see, there are two types of people, the desperate, and the artists. The desperates cling to their order with their lives, and when it gets to the right time, then, the artists make ‘art’. And then, its only then that things get all crazier then usual. Mommy will grab the kitchen knife to defend herself, and I don’t like that

Not…One… Bit!!

Thought that was freaky, then Why So Serious!! >:}

Um, all right then, lets stop…that…um, and get to the serious point of view. Now while some things are almost unpredictable (Politics), and some are too boring to even consider (Politics), there are many topics to speculate on…like technology.

Yeah, today we have so many handheld devices that all have similar functions, and honestly that pisses me off. Why, well…

Why Can’t We Have Something That Can Do Everything!

Obviously it’s within our capabilities, and surely there’s one company out there that can make such a thing. But with all these devices, I’ve forgot to mention that they’re all a bit one-sided. For example, the Ipod plays music as easily as Jackie Chan kicks ass, but if you want to play a game, you’ll probably go for the PSP/DS instead. So if we were to make a, as I shall now call it, Ieverything, either every one of its functions would be sorta sh*t, or it would only be again, one-sided. The best chances of making a Ieverything would be if some companies joined together, but that would never work out (I doubt you’d even get two), because either one company would back out before the project is started, or some kind percentage split of profits would seem to be not worth it to the other. And thinking about it now, Microsoft could probably make an Ieverything. Covering both computers and games consoles, they’d have two of the primary features needed for such a thing, and they’d make an above-average profit, I assume… 10 10 10

But following on with technology, music is also influential in the future…and its So0PaH Kewl =D


Unfortunately, rap has gone up significantly in the last decade. Now, that doesn’t sound bad, right. I mean, it’s usually okay (minus the ones that say the N word 50 times…yeah, its ‘there’ word), but heres the thing. It’s helped make…


Chavs

God, I hate chavs so much they make me feel bad for being English, and anyone who does that deserves a kick from Chuck Norris into their ball sacks (Basically the equivalent of death…but still).

The all seemed to pop suddenly during 2004/5, and after that, I think they’ve just about caused every other person in Britain to hate them, and im not surprised. And while aware that I may be playing into a social stereotype by labelling most a**hole-ish teenagers chavs, you cant blame me. I guess im a little blinded by hate is all, 10 10 10. But anyway, back to music.

Personally, I’d identify 2000-2009 as being a pop/rock/rap decade (Go ahead, poke a hole in my belief, it always happens). So from this data, I can make an assumption that it’ll probably roughly stay the same for this decade too, though I have to say that im expecting this to be wrong (dunno why…lol). Hopefully we’ll see some good upcoming artists as well, because while we may not exactly deserve it, you know, it’d be interesting, and hell, it’d beat all the same s**tty a** songs that are constantly on the radio nowadays (coughWeGottaFlyFlyFlyFlycough)

And what would the 10s be like without good future tv shows…me, I don’t know, I thought you guys did, but we do have some good new seasons for shows coming up.

As we all know…okay, as I know, the eleventh doctor will be coming onto our screens at February, and while I wont say much seeing as Ill be doing a topic on Doctor who later in the year, I will say that Im looking forward to it, because now Doctor who has another primary theme: Horror XD

The new main writer, Steven Moffat, has actually written what I’d declare are the best episodes of Tennants/Ecclesons era

The empty child – Child with gas mask on

Blink- F**king scary stone angels

Time crash- Not an episode, but you can see the linkie below. Kicks a**

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4I76p1cZbq4

So yeah, looking forward to it.

I also found out that a 6th series of Waterloo road will be coming out as well, and who doesn’t like waterloo road. Sex, fighting, social issues…makes every other high school in the world look like Edge hill university. But yeah, there are so many good shows coming back for 2010 and beyond, so it seems like this year (and hopefully decade) will be good for television.

And I think I’ll finish it off here (I can revisit it any time during this decade, so F**k yeah, not much effort). Leave some comments about this relatively boring entry below, because as now know, if you don’t, I’ll starve. And then I’ll haunt you in you sleep, and make your dreams be the episodes of The Office…a fate worst then death, but hell, you deserve it.

10 10 10!!!

FTVOTO Update 1- 1st Logo finished

Yes peoplez, after 10 entries and 4 months, I have finally created my 1st blog logo. Wootness! Without further ado, here it is, in all its godly magnificence


I first started on making a logo after my console wars entry. Concepts ranged from rich man in a chair with a cat, to…well an explosion (that’s normal, right. Heh heh, yeah its normal). After picking the rough design of this new logo, I spent the next few weeks adding colours, shapes, and text, and with each addition, I would always erase it again cos’ I thought it looked bad (It was F**king annoying). And after adding some fancy effects (courtesy of photobucket), I finally decided on settling with this logo, and I must admit, I quite like it.

Honestly though, I dont think this is my final logo, however. I think it’ll roughly ‘evolve’ throughout the months/years, and even then, it’ll still probably change. But for now, lets enjoy it, shall we.

FTVOTO Update 2- Blog expansion

Finally, this blog is expanding, as I have started a page on Blogger. Double Wootness! =D

http://ftvoto.blogspot.com/

Now for those of you who have concerns about this change, let me explain. The blog will still continue on Windows live spaces, and it will be one and the same with my Blogger account. Entries will be released at nearly the same time (only a difference of a minute or so), and comments left on both sites will be taken into account on the following entry. However, I may not respond to every comment if there are too many, just for the sheer fact it would hold up me writing the next entry (and the length of it as well). But I will try to get to as many people as I can, and not always pick the same ones for every entry.

And just as warning now, if you leave spam or some kind of hate message, you will be blocked from leaving comments, no second chances. I may send you a message asking about the comment (depending on the severity of it), but if it turns out it is just hate mail, then you will be blocked. You have been warned

No comments:

Post a Comment