Sunday 10 January 2010

From The View Of The Onlooker- 2012

(Original Date Posted- 9th November 2009)

Sup my loyal minio…uh I mean fans, here’s the Fifth entry. But lets speed through the comments first-

Louisa Hillman- Lol, this is quite ironic, seeing as Im doing your suggestion right now (that sounded wrong). But don’t worry, as I swear that Ill get to all the ideas suggested by my fans, but bearing in mind, they have to be within my boundaries (which means the awesomeness that is ‘squares’, cannot be talked about).

Shelly Hayes- Okay, this last entry may have been a little ‘in-my-own-world’, but like I say, I’ll bear your suggestions in mind

Abby Lever- I wont ever ignore my fans, seriously. If I did, then I wouldn’t bother asking for ideas. Besides, you’re my friend.

I’ll probably do something about TJ and TE in the future, but, and don’t take this the wrong way, it’s not really something Im enthusiastic about about. But, you know me, I don’t come up with stable ideas very quickly, so I’ll most likely do it in the future.

Todd Webb- Im not as bad as an Obsessive Twilight fan…Im worse (Cackles insanely). However, I don’t exactly get your comment about talking about other peoplez interest though…I DEMAND EXPLANATION

Now lets start with the Fifth entry. I got this idea from a friend of mine, Louisa, on the 5th November. I was going to do something similar to this entry, yet I really didn’t like the idea of it. And due to having no good new ideas for a while, I’ve decided to talk about

2012

Not the film, the actual year (Though the film will probably suck)

Now, I really have to make this clear…(Breaths in, and out)…okay, WE WILL NOT DIE DUE TO AN APOCALYPSE PREDICTED BY A DEAD CIVILIZATION IN 2012. Through a source that I wish not to talk about, I’ve found out that any person who has ever studied the Mayan’s in depth will obviously know that, like other calendars, when it reaches 2012, it will ‘restart’. That’s it, all that’ll happen is that it will loop in a vicious circle over and over again. So, nobody panic (Seriously, I’ve seen enough).

It’s just like Y2K, which for those of you who don’t know was the panic during the end of 1999 into the new millennium. People predicted that Airplanes will fall from the sky, and that Computers will eat people, or some prediction like that, the people who came up with it were slightly crazy to begin with.

Anyway, you get my point, I’ve over emphasized it enough. But, I can’t end like this, I haven’t really humoured the idea yet, so, for the sake of…humour, I’ll talk about my ideas if the world really were to end.

To sum it up-


I believe it would be very explosive, or at least have giant people the size of skyscrapers battling it out, destroying just about every monument we have (Or at least the important ones.) Or just like the Picture you see above, when the race of popular internet smilies decide to destroy are world, just for the sheer cause of FUN (Which I dont blame them for, I mean, there from the Internet. They need fun to survive.)

But, if I had to pick the most likely apocalyptic event to happen, it’d probably either be-

-A cataclysm in-between the Tectonic plates, spewing earthquakes, volacanoes (HOT LAVA :p), and all that stuff

-An asteroid crashing into the earth, plain and simple

But I can’t keep this up any longer, so I’ll end ‘bout here.

Please suggest your ideas and criticism to me. Doing so will make me a better Blogger, and if you think Im not reading your ideas, its probably because I already have an idea, but don’t worry, as I will try to get to every one of them, so don’t feel ‘mistreated’ or something.

BTW, just as a little snippet, here’s what Im hoping to do in the following months/years

-Convert it to a blog/vlog

-Create a catchphrase/ create a theme song

-Definitely will make a costume for the Onlooker. I imagine it’ll look ‘smart’ or ‘fancy’

-Maybe some reviews of…things

-Have a logo, I mean, c‘mon

Im intending to do major things with this Blog, with the various pieces of tech I’ll be buying after Christmas. And I’ll need your help, the fans, for creating these things, so you can also expect more involvement

No comments:

Post a Comment