Sunday 10 January 2010

From The View Of The Onlooker- Twilight Part 1.5-...Robert Pattinson

(Original Date Posted- 24th October 2009)


Sigh, I don’t really want to do this, but I promised it to my friend Abby, so…yeah, Im going to talk about…Robert Pattinson (Shudders). But before I introduce the third entry, I just want to thank all the people who like my Blog. Granted, I annoyed them to death to view it, it still makes me feel good. So, here’s the third entry.

So, a 14-year-old lad who isn’t what you can call a Twilight fan is going to talk about Robert Pattinson. This will be hard. I’ll talk about my initial opinion of the guy first.

I think he is some kind of Girl magnet, who draws women away from the men they could be going out with to fancy him hopelessly in crazy fandom. So I think he is a jerk.

There, I said it. However, now that I have said that, every Twilight Fangirl (Or Fanboy :s) that likes Edward (Cos’ I only just learned a week ago that some fans like some guy called Jacob J ) now automatically hates me. So, for the sake of not getting my ass handed to me by angry fans, I’ve got to talk about at least one good quality of him.

So I will. Im willing to bet he’s a good actor, and although I know he enjoys it, the attention he gets is probably not intended, so he is a little modest. And well, I think he’s the new Leonardo Di’Caprio. Don’t understand, we’ll I’ll tell you.

If you’ve seen at least one clip of the highest grossing film of all time, Titanic, then you’ll know he looks like a 16 year old. Now, cut to eight years later, and see Revolutionary Road (Coincidently also starring Kate Winslet), and…he literally has not changed at all, looks wise. That’s what I think will also happen to RP, in a decade or so, he won’t change. He’ll be like Dorian grey (There I go making references to films I never even watched again). So yeah, happy Twilight fans. HAPPY?!

Also, don’t think this is a Twilight blog now, because it ain’t. This is a smartarse opinion blog, and don’t forget that. In fact, Twilight has angered me, and Im pretty sure the actors now feel the same, right Pattinson

Yes peoplez, Twilight has annoyed me so MUCH, that I have turned Robert Pattinson into a action figure as revenge. So learn from him, and do not ANGER ME

As I’ll say on every entry from now on, please comment with your ideas and criticism. Im open to both, and with your help I’ll become a better Blogger each day.

BTW, I’ve already decided on my next entry, and trust me, it will have MANY parts to it throughout my Blogging career. But you’ll just have to wait till next time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment