Saturday 9 January 2010

FTVOTO Introductory Post

Hello my new/old/alien fans, this is the blogger page of From The View Of The Onlooker. For those of you who are new to my blog, let me give a brief introduction. From The View Of The Onlooker talks about topics; both modern and aged, does reviews on certain things, and...thats about it for now :I. But I assure you, the entries given solely from me are worth a laugh, or an insight, so I hope you follow me and my blog, and tell others about it too, because without fans, I'll die =0...okay, so I won't, but it will suck, so...yeah. BRING FORTH MORE MINIONS, MY MINIONS >:( !

(New Feature- 17/2/10)

My Windows Live Spaces Blog is now available to the public :D

http://cid-fe92a95eabbaabb9.spaces.live.com/

Check it out in the future for slightly higher quality entries


I also respond to messages left on my entries with generally hilarious (No, it is not a overstatement) responses, so if you leave me a message, I'll respond to it as best I can. Okay then, we alright here...yeah, we're alright.

I will be posting all my entries, including a new one, tommorow at any random time (Probably in the morning), and with it I will include the original dates they were posted, just to clear up some confusion you may have. Here they are in order of first to last

Twilight
Education
Twilight Part 1.5-...Robert Pattin
son
Scrubs
2012
The Console Wars
Seasons
Christmas Specials
Christmas
The 10's (new)

(Update- 17/2/10)

Just to make it easier for fans in the future to find a certain entry, I will put entries into 'series' or 'seasons'. It sounds like Im taking myself too seriously, and maybe that is the truth, but it will be more convenient, so...yeah.

What will happen is just after I reach my first 20 entries, I will release an update with links to all 20 entries (including Windows Live Spaces), and with that, I will try and find some way to make it more obvious to people (as in appearing permanently on the main page). Here's to then, I suppose





No comments:

Post a Comment