Sunday 10 January 2010

From The View Of The Onlooker- Seasons

(Original Date Posted- 1st December 2009)


Greetings my obsessive followers that I call my dicipl- I mean fans (Same joke again FTW), lets bring in the month with the seventh entry. However, before I do, let me listen to your annoying little problems that have no effect on my life, but make you love me even more :D

Louisa Hillman- If I can be honest, I was trying to be a little funnier then the entry before. But honestly I don’t think that’s the case. Im not one to be sexist, but the console wars is a bit of a masculine topic (and admittedly it was kinda short), so it may have been boring to you fangirls. However I thought I owed everyone a masculine topic, so that’s why I did it.

Anyway, this reply went on way too long. Just enjoy my future ones

And Shellys comment wont have a reply cos’ she didn’t make it. Or Im just lazy.

Abby Lever- You kinda obsessed over my pudding offer, didn’t you. Its okay, I guess everyone has their own tastes, so it really doesn’t matter. If I can incorporate it into a bigger topic, then I’ll cover your suggestion on sweet foods.

And on the plus side, you seem to be mentioning RP less. Good, soon, I shall be your god.

I just need more followers, that’s all. Spread my glory around! I COMMAND YOU

Anyway, lets get to the main issue, something that starts off small, but unexpectedly becomes a nuisance in later life


(Hey kids, I drew the pic. Yep, this Blog is getting fancier :D)

Okay, so Im gonna talk about the seasons, and yeah, Im aware that this is a pretty boring topic, but hell, has their not been a time in your life where the seasons and there accompanying weather haven’t P***ed you off.

I mean, you can have preferences on what you like, but with every one of them, you can easily put bullet-sized holes of problems within. Like-

Summer’s too hot

Winter’s too cold

And spring and autumn can’t decide which they are

It’s just…insane. It rules your damn life, and drives you insane. Plus it’s a waste of money. Think of all the times you spent money on scarves, sun lotion, coats, sandals and all that stuff. While Im obviously aware their necessities if you want to get through those godforsaken months, it’s kinda depressing. You’ll find yourself buying all those wares over and over again, all the same for about the rest of your life, until you eventually you just get a pillow, and scream like a jet plane into it. And that’s all because of those damn seasons.

The only fortune you get is that you don’t really get that serious about it until your 40’s or so, at least giving you enough time to enjoy those special moments as young people. But that’s it. That’s probably one of the only reasonable fortunes you’ll get, and after that…well I don’t need to go over it again.

I imagine that it’s probably even worse in countries that pride themselves on certain weather characteristics, like Britain with its rain, and…Brazil with its sun. Seeing as everyone reading this blog is probably from England, you know what I mean. It’s the media’s fault. Specifically with news channels and their weather sections. You’ll probably hear a parent or grandparent say something about ‘how the weather was wrong’, and anybody who actually has a brain cell (Besides me and you lot, because my blog warns that brain cells will be lost. Sorry, it’s like a design problem) can tell that because of this, it adds to the general publics angst.

In a nutshell, the media is using Britain’s cr***y weather as an excuse to torture its native people. That just tears me up inside. Enough to make me launch a

RANDOM SPAZ OUT ANGER ATTACK!

jknfgnjfldnsjgklrtfjlpssijjv,esbfkgvug hngd;sazcmrbhjtgnsilrevcjnhtrbldsmri

Phew, okay, I think Im done…..damn

Anyway, it you survived that, then comment below on what you thought of this entry, and post some ideas of what you want me to do in the future. Only that will make a good Blogger (Yeah, all that self-confidence stuff is a lie).

Anyway, this month will have themed entries, so think about stuff to do with December, and it’s likely I will talk about it.

Plus, we all know what Im obviously gonna write about this…25th (hint hint)

Before I end however, I’d like to make a special mention. One about a man, that I admit I hardly knew, John Marsh. We went to the same primary school, and we were even in the same year. We hardly ever interacted, but admittedly, we shared little in common, so that would be expected. I never even thought about him, but that all changed at the 21st November. He was stabbed repeatedly at night in St Helens, and despite the efforts of paramedics who had arrived slightly later, he died due to the wounds. A 44-year-old woman and 17-year-old man have been brought in for questioning (However, I think they actually have been convicted).

Even though I wish, we all wish, we could have warned him someway, their would have never been a chance. He didn’t deserve to die at the hands of such despicable people, no one ever does, and truly Iam sad at his passing. I regret I could have never been on better terms with him, but I think realistically, that wouldn’t have happened. I, for one, never expected anyone I somewhat knew to die, but now that it has happened, I feel I have deepened tuning with reality. I now know that this stuff is real, and it must stop.

But for now, we must mourn his passing. John Marsh, you will not be forgotten. You will be remembered by me, my year group, and every person you ever interacted with. You were a good man, and for that, you have my respect.

RIP John Marsh


No comments:

Post a Comment