Sunday 10 January 2010

From The View Of The Onlooker- Twilight

(Original Date Posted- 7th October 2009)

Hello Random peoplez reading this Blog, this is the first entry of a series of Blog entries Ill be calling 'From The View Of The Onlooker'. I know, it could be shortened, so just call it FTVOTO when needed, (Besides, its 21:40, and I've been writing a LONG essay about the Red Room. Give me a break)

Its been occurring to me recently that ALOT of people are into Twilight nowadays. Now your thinking 'well no', but I expected that much. Its just that its only now that I've actually looked into it. I mean, nearly everyone I know remotely likes it, and Im pretty sure that the rest of Britain feel the same way. How did I not get sucked into it :( , I like fads, but I digress. Its like a... virus that makes people like it. Its the new Harry Potter basically.

You may be thinking that I have a unfair opinion of it, but thats not entirely true. I'll admit that I've never seen the film...or read the book, but I have skimmed past the filler, and I know that in terms of story writing, its an enjoyable read, but how did it get this popular. Hmm, I think I should watch the film, maybe that'll give me some answers.

Expect a sequel entry in the future (or don't, whatever you do with your life)

No comments:

Post a Comment