Sunday 10 January 2010

From The View Of The Onlooker- Scrubs

(Original Date Posted- 1st November 2009)


Halloz FTVOTO fans, the fourth entries coming right at ya. But, like many of you are now acquainted with, I’ll talk about the comments first.

Izziebobs Hall- Nice to see/hear from you again, seeing as you weren’t in school last week (give or take). And on my blog no less. Anyways, I’d say thts harsh to Leonardo, but I couldn’t care less about him. I wont even give him a picture, THATS how much he doesn’t matter. And about the Cullen action figure. It’s my brother’s, but don’t worry, he wouldn't actually go out and buy it. It was a present from his Girlfriend, and now it is a prop for my blog.

Nah, just kidding, its really Robert Pattinson. I wont fool around any longer.

Abby Lever- 0.0 Just…wow. I knew you had OCD, but you make him out to be a god among men. WHICH HE IS NOT. If anything, I am =). Thew…got that out of my system. Order is restored.

Shelly Hayes- Doesn’t everybody? I know where you’re coming from, but…abbreviate.

Anyway, lets talk about



It is the most freaking awesome thing in the history of everything. It really is. It beats literally everything in sheer awesomeness (Awesomeness is a word, in fact Microsoft word’s not underlining it…not at all). It even beats Twilight (Suck it Twilight fans). And you know how Abby Lever suggested OCD as obsessive Cullen Disorder, well…I have –

O- Obsessive

S- Scrubs

D-Disorder

However, I must digress about the power Scrubs has over people, and actually talk about it. But Im willing to bet many of you don’t know much about it, so I’ll explain

Scrubs follows the story of Doctor John Dorian (Or J.D as he is affectionately called), through his first year as an Intern, to his eighth ‘last’ year as a professional fully trained doctor, or an attending for short. Scrubs featured an award-winning cast (That I will talk about in later parts of this entry), and was truly a great show to behold.

However, I cannot squish everything about Scrubs into one tiny entry, nor could I attempt to, so I will add many various parts to this entry that talk about the individual cast, what they did in which in each season, and what I thought about it. And do’t worry; they’ll be spaced out to give you guys and girls some space to breath within each entry, so really this entry is just the basis for more to come. For now, Ill just talk about Scrubs in general.

Some of you may be thinking that Scrubs ended in its Eighth season, well…that’s half-true. And its not a pretty story to tell. There will be a ninth season, however, it will have half the cast changed and replaced with…hybrids of some of the other cast, and it will be at Med school instead, like some sort of prequel. Bill Lawrence (The writer for Scrubs), wanted to rename it Scrubs Med, but some jerks have said other wise, so technically it will remain as Scrubs. However, to us Scrubs fans, We will now call Season’s one-eight simply as Scrubs, and Season 9-whatever as Scrubs Med, kinda like new coke and classic coke.

What do I think? Well, its been talked about by ABC (The network that broadcast Scrubs) as something incredibly great, but I don’t know about that. I will give it one chance. Just a chance. If I can’t get into like I did with the original series, then I wont even bother with it. I’ll still like Scrubs, but Season 9 and beyond will be nothing to me, I wont even acknowledge them.

But anyway, Im really rambling on here aren’t I, so I’ll just stop. Again, feel free to comment with opinions, criticism, and suggestions for new entries, because Im open to all.

AND this time round, I don’t have any ideas yet, so…first come, first serve.

No comments:

Post a Comment